Boston,MA (BOS) 90 miles north, rent a car, 1.5 hour drive south to Chatham depending on traffic.
Providence, RI(PVD) 90 miles west, rent a car, 1.5 hour drive to Chatham depending on traffic.
- Cross over the Cape Cod Canal using the Bourne or Sagamore Bridge and take Route 6 for 31 miles to Exit 11 - Chatham.
- In less than 100 yards on your left turn on to Pleasant Bay Road. Follow Pleasant Bay Road for 1.1 miles and you will come to a stop sign.
- Straight thru the stop sign and continue for .7 mile until you come to a Y. There you will see a sign, Route 28 North, Chatham, go right. It may be a little confusing since you will be going South but sign says North.
- Proceed down Route 28 North; you will actually be going South. On your left you will see many beautiful views of Pleasant Bay.
- In 3.2 miles you will come to a stop light. Go thru the light and on the left in .8 miles will be The Hawthorne on your left.